This post is for those of you who are wondering whether or not I am still alive. As you can see, as of this writing, I am still alive and typing, but not necessarily blogging. During my absence from your life, I have:
- been having coughing fits;
- locked myself in my room for two nights due to some unfortunate family situation;
- played a lot with my nephew;
- received two CDs from Chris in California and two books from Ian in Scotland off my Amazon wishlist (thanks a lot, guys!);
- watched more TV than usual;
- been having mood swings, as usual;
- been dreading my birthday, which is coming up in 5 days;
- got the best (early) birthday present ever from my aunt and uncle in England (whom I’m going to visit in May): a return ticket to Canada!
For the time being, my life is a little bit of everything, which is nice for a change because usually my life can be summed up in one word: depressing. But right now, as long as I’m focusing my thoughts on my upcoming trip to England and Canada, I’m happy as I can be.