Things I will miss about this apartment once we move out into our own house:
- Relatively cheap rent;
- Not having to pay for utilities because they're already included in the rent;
- The location, because I actually like Waterloo.
Things I won't miss about this apartment once we move out into our own house:
- The Dirties across the hall who like to play crappy songs super loud;
- Stompy McStompenheimer upstairs;
- Either upstairs or downstairs neighbours who smoke in their bedroom and pass the smoke through the water control hole in the closet (don't ask) into our bedroom;
- The crappy fridge shelf that keeps coming off;
- The heating system that we have no control of which keeps this apartment in summer temperatures, even in the dead of winter;
- Our bedroom slash storage combo;
- The big, ugly couch that comes with the apartment;
- Uneven shower temperature;
- The tiny kitchen/dining room;
- The boring white walls.