- It's a long weekend (again)!
- Getting excited about the darkroom process again, or rather, alternative darkroom process, and I'm talking about wet darkroom, not digital.
- Anticipating the arrival of several rolls of old, b&w, 35mm film in the mail from the Old Film Project on Flickr.
- Having spent more time with my dear husband this week as he was working from home all week.
- Autumn is just around the corner. Soon winter will be here again. Yay!
- Long weekend!
- Finally receiving a book ordered from Amazon over half a year ago in the mail.
- The two cute, $5 dollar t-shirts Troy bought me today. One has robots on it and the other female comic book characters.
- Our backyard garden is filling in, slowly but surely.
- The upcoming vacation. We're going up north to the cottage to spend a week there. Only 5 more days to go!
Okay, so there's no such meme as 5 Good Things Friday but I like to be original every now and then.
1. It's Friday (duh!), meaning soon I'll get to bug Troy for more hours than on week days. Bugging Troy is fun. Fun == good.
2. I still have three more cameras to arrive in the mail. Yay! I had five, but two already arrived this week. New cameras make me happy. Happy Firda == good.
3. We had Japanese for dinner yesterday at our favourite Japanese restaurant. I had some deep fried sesame chicken and sushi and stuff yet my picky tummy is not feeling like crap today. Happy tummy == good.
4. Google transferred my Google AdSense earnings last weekend. I could've gone shopping for Troy's Christmas presents this week but it just didn't feel right since it was still November. It's December now (rabbit rabbit!) so Christmas shopping is permissible. Shopping for Troy == good.
5. One of the cameras that arrived this week was a medium format, half-frame camera called Bencini Koroll 24 S. It's an old and ugly aluminium beast. But it takes 24 photos in a roll of 120 film! 24 photos in one roll of 120 film == good.
I hope everyone has at least 5 good things to be happy about today. Happy December and have a good weekend!